Sunday, March 20, 2011

Face Slap

Yesterday I instructed Z about how to handle my future paramours or potential suitors. He is to ask me if the gentleman in question makes me laugh until I vomit. If I answer no, he is to slap me in the face as this is not someone I should waste time on. Good man, that Z.

The last boyfriend had his funny moments but didn't laugh out loud. It was very difficult on me. That's how I relate to people.

The boyfriend before that made me laugh until I peed myself. But he was also verbally abusive, so that kind of cancelled his funny out.

One time I dated a guy that would make an observation or joke that only he thought was funny and then repeat it over and over again. And I don't mean he'd bring it up a day or two later. No, he'd repeat the joke right after I'd politely laugh at his first attempt at it. And then he'd repeat it again.

And then there was this other time that I went on a date with a guy that loved Kenny Loggins. I thought he was hilarious. Until I realized that he was serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment