Gemini April Horoscope (I may paraphrase some of this)
- the planets are crazy and Mercury is retrograde from March 30 to April 23, so I won't be satisfied with the state of things; i must take time to sort out my options and do my research.
- Since Mercury is the planet of thinking, reasoning and communication (and it's in retrograde), so I shouldn't launch anything new. No contract signing or approve anything verbally. If I make decisions now, they'll be based on incorrect criteria and my priorities will change later. Also, no buying of expensive things (especially electronic items!)
- apparently I'll enjoy april because there's a lot of fire sign stuff that supports my air sign element. They're all crowded in my house of friendship, so there's a lot of emphasis this month of friendship. Friends will direct the course of events this month and they will support me wholeheartedly. New friendships should be exciting and I should have time to spend with them.
- April 11 will be one of the best days of the month (sweet! my last exam is that day!). I am supposedly going to hear something thrilling that day. But I still shouldn't sign anything at this point. Can't sign stuff until May 11.
- I should start having a larger presence in social media. Also, choose a humanitarian cause to support. A lot of personal growth right now with volunteerism. A lot of planets are in my 7th house so I can make a big difference.
- New associates made now and in May will have a big bearing on my future. New friends will help me and I'll have a lot in common with them. I'll advance my agenda by being out and about (bleh, that means i'll have to leave my apartment). Apparently I'll start being solitary in June (uh... I'm going to be super solitary in May when I'm prepping for my board exam, but whatev). So I should socialize while I can because it will broaden my outlook.
- Apparently now my new friends will be highly creative-types and many will be younger than me. They'll revitalize me and open me up to new concepts. In the next seven years my friends will provide a lot of excitement and surprises in my life.
- New moon on April 3 will send mixed messages. One might involve a hot aspect associated with anger or explosive events played out in the news or TV. In my personal life, I might have an argument with a friend on this day or a friend may suddenly say hurtful things to me (ouch, you guys!)
- Alternatively, I may discover a friend in crisis and i need to help them. The problem with this craziness happening on the new moon means that it will extend much further into the future rather than just affecting that day.
- Saturn's in the fifth house so i can't play around but instead will have lots of obstacles (what's new about that?!) and I need to accept responsibilities or try to get out of them. The productivity I achieve will be awesome and maybe place me in a whole new plateau in life.
- A creative project could be proceeding slowly this month and it may frustrate me (uh, my research? but that's always been mind-blowingly slow). All things that require care and thought require a slow approach.
- April 6: my luckiest day of the year. I may travel or get exceptionally happy news.
- April 17 will be about a love relationship or a child I have been thinking about intensely since last October (oh dear, I hope it's not both! i can't afford to get arrested right now). This is the full moon and apparently my birthdate falls in a place where the association with the full moon will be greater than others.
- Interesting things will be happening with my career. For the first time in my life, Neptune will enter my 10th hour of fame and honors. So apparently good things happening in my career (what career?) in the next 4 months.
- I may take on a more prominent role in my industry and my face might be recognized by millions of people in the future (probably on America's Most Wanted). May be on television, internet or print. I may make speeches or hear my song sell crazily on iTunes (...what song? Rebecca Black already stole my jam). I apparently will have a more creative role to play in society.
- April will be a month filled with happy coincidences, unexpected joys and fab opportunities. New friends will pour into my life and delight me. Benefits await! My friends apparently hold the keys to much happiness, gratification and success (no pressure, guys). Everything in Friend-Land will be great except on April 3 when I might kill or attack one of my friends.
- Apparently good news about money on April 27 if I meet with a VIP.
- most romantic dates: April 21-May 18 (I think they mean most romantic dates with my Step 1 books).
Looks like we've got an interesting month ahead of us, yes? So, basically my friends are responsible for my happiness but someone's going to piss me off on Sunday. And then I'm going to fall in love with a baby and become famous. Yep, a really interesting month
hahaha ...awesome, perfect cap to my miserable study day.. that was hilarious :)
ReplyDelete