Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2012

Popeater put out an article about Alec Baldwin saying the next season of 30 Rock will be its final one. Not only does this break my heart (since 30 Rock is my best friend), but it also makes me contemplate the course my life is about to take. I do not believe in paranormal or metaphysical happenings (but at the same time, I do) but when coincidence is so poignantly coincidental that a well-written NBC sitcom starring Tina Fey mirrors my life in the eeriest of ways, I wonder what will happen in my life when the show goes off the air. Does this mean I'll die in 2012? Will I go into a coma? Will my life just be very uneventful until Fey's next project? 

My horoscope predicted that today would be the luckiest day of the year for me and that I'd be receiving very exciting news today. Maybe in bizarro world. Unless Tina Fey is canceling the show so she can live with me and be my BFF, this is the worst news I've received since finding out Bea Arthur died. 

Tina Fey, what do I do now? 

1 comment:

  1. This news is hearbreaking indeed! I just ordered "Bossypants" on Amazon in effots to cope with the situation.

    ReplyDelete