Sunday, July 3, 2011

Politically Correct

I have never been interested in sports and the Olympics make me dry heave. I realized, however, that the sport-center of my brain is satisfied by politics and presidential elections are my Summer Olympics (every 4 years). Since I have a tendency to follow politics on a regular basis, I can't help but notice what jerks a lot of politicians are--- especially the male ones who cheat on their wives. The worst part is that I know this behavior is not unique to male politicians and can be observed in males of all occupations. As a result, I will probably never agree to marry anyone because the second you sign that license, it's gonna be a headache to retract it. So, I figure if I never sign a marriage license, the guy's gotta keep trying to keep me interested or else I'm outta there. Just ask the last exboyfriend about that. The second the guy starts to stray/annoy me/becomes needy/needs a mom, I cash in my chips.

Plus, I'm gonna save a LOT of money by not having a wedding (but please feel free to send gifts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment