I'm trying to drop 15 lbs. More realistically 10 lbs. I just can't seem to do it. So, I'm back to using my loseit app on my iphone. It depresses me. If you know me, you know I eat pretty healthily. I am not as active as I used to be due to all the time I spend studying, but I do go to the gym daily and walk on all occasions. I guess next week I shall start riding my bike to school since the weather's cooled off a bit.
I typed in all of the calories I ate today and I'm already 92 lbs over my limit. Good news is that I havent exercised yet today. So hopefully I can burn enough calories to eat dinner tonight. I guess it all hit me when I was searching for pants online today. See, I don't own very many pairs of pants because I hate shopping for them. My hips are 39" while my upper body is very small. I'd love to get 5" off my hips by the time I go to London in December. Goal is: lose 10 lbs (or 15) and 5" off the hips. I'd love to be a size 4 in pants.
More on this weight loss thing in the next few days. I need some encouragement.
No comments:
Post a Comment