Thursday, September 16, 2010

Holiday Shopping #1

For those of you who know me personally, I take gift giving very seriously. It's a definite hobby of mine to find the most unique and perfect gift for the special people in my life. So, one of my first stops is ALWAYS Etsy because there's an abundance of awesome, handmade, eco-friendly, unique things that the people I associated myself with tend to love.

My first stop on Etsy is ALWAYS Peapod Treasures. I've been wearing this jewelry since this little company's inception and am so pleased with the quality AND the service I get. I LOVE THIS STUFF! Plus, I've enjoyed watching this company's evolution over the years into a serious little business of boutiquey goodness. Sold locally in boutiques in Portland, Oregon, this stuff is affordable, unique AND always sure to please.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Peapodtreasures

Be sure to mention that Cupcakes sent you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment