Awesome. I lost 2 lbs of fluid weight over night. This is my biggest obstacle to overcome with weightloss. No matter how much water I intake, I cannot stay hydrated. When my body becomes dehydrated it holds on to extra water and I gain weight and become swollen. It's so attractive, I know. That's why my best friend is my Jack Lalanne juicer. Not only does it allow me to make juice for meals (healthy + hydration), I waste less food because if I see some of my produce is becoming too ripe, I toss it in to be juiced. Plus, it's the only way I can get myself to eat vegetables. Oy vey...
So now that puts me at 5 lbs away from my "Happy" weight and 10 lbs away from my "Super Model" weight. Thank god for the LoseIt iPhone app to keep my honest. I feel like an addict checking in with my parole officer every time I add my food and exercise into it daily.
The Boy has asked me to help him with some creative marketing for his freshly released iPhone App. I gave him a few shoddy ideas off the top of my head and had dreams about it all night. The ideas I had in my dreams were not much better. They were just weird. Something about magnet mustaches and subway car flash mobs. Yeah, my creative wheels are rusty.

No comments:
Post a Comment