I'm packing for my upcoming trip to NYC while watching the Golden Girls on some perimenopausal channel like Hallmark or Lifetime. What can I say, I'm a sucker for Dorothy and Sophia. Mostly Sophia.
I'm trying to pack light... what a joke. Here's the thing I can't stand about myself. I have to bring 5 pairs of shoes. My parents would be so embarrassed. 5 pairs of shoes and I'm trying to just bring a carry on! Plus, I wear a size 10, so you know these shoes are taking up some space.
Five pairs of shoes... why? Why would I possibly need this many shoes for a Friday-Monday trip to NYC? Well, here's the layout: Black heels for if/when we go to a Broadway show, black TOMS for coordinating outfits, grey TOMS for coordinating outfits, my gladiator sandals and my silver rocketdogs for being not-so-casual but not-too-dressy. Five. Five pairs of shoes. I'm debating bringing the rocket dogs. I can't feasibly walk around in them all day (at school yes, but not walking blocks and blocks and blocks). I need the gladiators to wear with the black maxi dress the Boy gave me for my birthday. I need the black TOMS and the grey TOMS to walk in. Still, that makes five pairs of shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment