Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2011

Here's a run down of my May 2011 horoscope from Astrology Zone, the creepily-accurate source for horoscopes:

The first part of May will be very social--my friends are very good for me now and they will give positive encouragement when I need it most to keep me stretching toward those difficult-to-achieve goals (cough, USMLE Step 1, cough)

May 1 will be a sterling day and I (should have) gotten some sort of superb news, tip or recommendation from a friend. Apparently, I should have scheduled a lunch with someone I know yesterday because the results would have surprised and delighted me. Apparently, this friend might have given me a tip about money-- but I'm gonna let this one slide since everyone I know is currently drowning in student loans.

Also, in the early month there will be an emphasis on secret talks and confidential matters. It'll be a highly strategic time. It'll also be a highly productive month where I'll get a lot done while working alone behind closed doors (AWESOME! Because guess who's studying all this month? This person!)It also specifically says if I am a scientist (which I kind of am, right?) this is the time to hunker down and get things done. It's time to put the "do not disturb" sign on the door so the usual suspects don't come around to bother me. (Super creepily accurate!)

May 3 will be wildly positive and will signal Pluto which is currently in the 8th house of other people's money. In the two weeks that follow this date, the strategy that I craft will likely bring a generous sum of money. Something I do will have a direct tie to a sum of money later.

My intuition will be very strong in May, especially in the first half. I apparently have to listen to the whisperings of my heart (a murmur?) and get others to accept my ling of thinking. I must stick to my guns even if I don't have any hard facts to back up my POV--those will come later. I shouldn't be easily dissuaded from following my hunches because later they will prove uncannily right. I should write down my interesting dreams and try to decipher them. Later I may see that my dream was prophetic. (Yesterday I had a dream that I was being stalked by some evil killer buddhists (does that even exist?) )
Ms. Miller, author of this horoscope, reports that it takes her 6 months to come out but I may have a different timing.

One of my happiest and most fortunate days this month will be May 10 or 11. I should watch this day closely for a thunderbolt of luck. Apparently this luck will likely emanate from a friend on one of these two days. My home and family life may also bring good news. Also, apparently one of these dates should bring an exciting development on the "true love" front (Does this mean Jimmy Carter will be visiting me on this date?!)

A health matter will likely reach a final stage on May 17 (+/- 4 days). I may be surprised about what transpires. Thanks to Neptune, though, there will be some obscured information or inability to make a correct diagnosis. I need to just be patient and maybe bring in another expert.

Since May 17 is the full moon, it'll bring some work assignment or personal project to head (oh, awesome, more work). It may be one that has been pending a long time, from way back in November or even before that. Things should go exceedingly well. Something about the answer I hear will be nebulous and I may have to dig further for an answer. May 17 may also bring the end to a work project due to some deadline. It's a good time to generate team support.

The second half of May is a good time for me to get as many obligations as possible done. On June 1 is a solar eclipse in Gemini and on June 15 is a full moon total eclipse in Sagittarius. On July 1 there will be a second solar eclipse in Cancer which will highlight my money. It'll be the hardest one (July 1) Apparently Susan's got a lot to say about the upcoming events in June (they better be positive and include things like doing really well on a board exam or successfully completing a huge goal and the like).

Until Mars moves into Gemini on June 20, I'll be working under-the-radar (what I do best), building strategy and perfecting my plans. There will be unfolding events where I gain more and more control over a situation starting on May 21. Phase 2 of this will be June 20. During this Phase 2, life will move ahead very fast. IT WILL BE MY VERY BEST TIME! Others will be more likely to approve my plans and I'll be in an enviable position to get things "just so". This may be the case from June 20-Aug 2. In  August, Mercury goes retrograde which means, basically, life will start sucking again.

My life may change a lot after the eclipses in Gemini and Sagittarius have appeared. I might want to wait until all eclipses have spoken (including the one on July 1) before I announce my biggest decisions or initiations. Basically, I shouldnt set a date for anything huge until after July 1. Something may happen that will change my decision prior to that date.

I need to enter June strong and healthy for an eclipse might point to a weak link in my constitution. I shouldn't burn the candle at both ends. Rest a little more if possible. At this time, luckily, Saturn will be stabilizing and helpful to my health. Changes in my routine that are made to be healthier and more fit are likely to stick and bring great results.

My career should be doing well. Somehow, my picture may be "out there" more in the future. I also may find that my creative ideas finally get to the right setting, much to my amusement. But that's not to be worried about until June.

Here's where the over-the-top eye rolling commences: If I'm single, it'll be hard to beat the great aspects of May 10 and 11. Apparently my friends may have parties or make introductions for me this month. Help things along by telling my friends I am open to meeting new people and am ready to date (I'M NOT!)

A special day is May 25 when I may take a spontaneous trip with a friend or be invited to a very special event near that date (Not gonna happen. Not until after mid-June for this lady). Also, if I'm invited to someone's house for Memorial day, I must agree to go. My best days that weekend will be May 28 and 29.

A wish dear to me is about to be realized just when I assumed it would never happen. I may have had clues over the past 2 months that life could soon become quite exciting, but this month that message will become clearer and louder. On May 1, it'll be a day when most likely a friend will go far out of their way for me.

Oh dear god, please don't let anything distract me this month--- no matter how "lucky" or "exciting" the stars may be aligning for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment