Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Foreword

I just wanted to make note that my blog entries may be intermittent for the next 6-7 weeks seeing that I am currently studying for my board exam. My daily schedule has been something like this since Sunday:
7:00 - Wake up/eat breakfast/internets
8:00 - Study
9:00 - involuntary nap
10:00 - Study
1:00 - Lunch/internets
2:00 - Study
....


Sometimes I add some yoga in there or a trip to the grocery store, but as you can see, I'm not exactly doing anything exciting. This means that I'll have less to write about for a few weeks. I'll try to post a few entries here and there with recounts of past events but I'm not promising regular entries.

In other news, my sorority Little Sis (henceforth referred to as Little Sis or LS) has decided to attend my medical school in the fall and I cannot wait to share with her the knowledge and wisdom that I've gained in the past 2 years (rather, tell her everything I did and then instruct her NOT to do those things). Perhaps I'll have her guest-post a series of entries chronicling her first year (like she's gonna have the time... ha!)

Other additions to the blog: I am debating posting photos. I like to keep this all very anonymous but I know that no one cares unless pictures are involved. I'll try to work something out in the next few months and maybe come to a decision.

Also, since I seem to be posting about certain friends and colleagues irregularly, I may put a legend on the blog page to help you decipher who I'm talking about and why they matter. Plus, I really hate telling someone's life story every time I write about them. It's rather exhausting.

Finally, my tumor is not actually a tumor. Yesterday it was confirmed that it is a cyst. I'm a little bummed (crushed my tumor dreams) but I am happy knowing that it's not anything scary. To cysts!

No comments:

Post a Comment