Fine. I spent $94 on shampoo and conditioner. What's it you you?!
Okay, so I'm just going to say that it's undeniable that I'm French. I tried changing genetics, but I can't. I'm French. So, I have to start living French. That means minimal makeup, no flat ironing of the hair, spending lots of money on hair and skin care, etc. The rest of the stuff I've got down. It's the hair that's going to give me grief. You probably think I'm carrying on.
But I'm not.
You know how there are those that suggest basing your diet on your genetics and eating like your ancestors? It's kind of like that. See, I've got a lot of French in me and I might as well take advantage of this. "But Cupcakes," you might say, "a lot of your French-ness is obscured by your 1/4 anglo-something or other". I know. I can't help that I have anglo shaped eyes, pasty white anglo skin or anglo hips. But I do know that I've still got a lot of French. And who's renowned for their beauty? One guess-- it's not the anglos.
So, here we go. We're gonna be more French and less-- whatever it is that I am (not quite European, but not quite American). Au revoir!
No comments:
Post a Comment