Tuesday, July 13, 2010

If you can sleep in it, don't wear it out

Okay, I've got something to say!

I'm tired of seeing people out and about wearing t-shirts and gym shorts or tank tops and sweat pants. I'm nostalgic for the days when women wore hats and gloves. Come on, people! I'm not saying you have to do your hair and makeup but at least look like you care about yourself. Put some jeans on, at least. If you received the shirt you're wearing from a college activity, odds are you're best place to wear it is while cleaning your bathroom. Put some pride in yourself and get dressed!

This is a message from the Mission to Make the US Attractive Again Campaign.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I like the the gym shorts and ugg boots look for winter. Heaven forbid a 20-year old male with raging hormones wouldn't be able to see our legs just because it's below freezing... Just saying.

    ReplyDelete