Sunday, November 29, 2009

Vice President Al Gore: Prophet or Second (or First) Coming of Christ?

I have this theory that Al Gore may be, as far as western religion is concerned, the new savior. Let's look at the facts:

1. Al Gore has told the public often of the end of times that are soon to come due to the destructive nature of humans.
2. Al Gore won the popular vote, yet was still beaten out for president by evangelicals who refuse to believe that Al Gore has come to Earth to be our savior.
3. Al Gore is awesome.
4. The name Albert Arnold Gore, Jr. can be rearranged to spell REAL GOD BORN RATE, Jr.
5. You may ask, "what does RATE have to do with Al Gore being the real god?" Well, we'll just have to find out.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to head REAL GOD BORN RATE, Jr's words of warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment