Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Am Waiting, I Am Waiting

I'm still alive. This has been a grueling past 4-5-6 weeks (I've lost count). The days blend into the weeks blend into the months. Everyday I wake up before 7, have breakfast, watch a little bit of Jon Stewart and then run through about 5-6 hours of lecture. I then take a quick 15-30 min lunch and work on practice questions, listen to more lectures, do some supplemental reading. Around 6 I get dressed and go to yoga. I get home around 8 and, depending on how sweaty I am, I will either shower immediately or jump right back into studying until about 10:30 - 11. On a good day, I get 12 hours of studying in. On an average day, I get over 10.

I rarely know what day of the week it is without checking my calendar. Yoga is usually the only time I get out of the apartment and I usually bring my notecards with me to study before class starts.

The worst part? I'm still not where I need to be with my predicted score. I'll totally have certain topics down cold and then a few days later, after I've learned things from another topic, it seems that the previous information has been pushed out of my head. It's a horrible cycle.

Every time I think about the test (which is now less than two weeks away!) i feel like I'm going to throw up. This is truly the most stressful time of my life. My body has started to malfunction and I'm pretty sure I've aged about 15 years prematurely.

No comments:

Post a Comment