Thursday, December 17, 2009

2010 Will Be My Friend

After a rough, rough, rough 2009, I'm thinking that 2010 can only be much better. I think this is because things can't get any worse than 2009. There's no where to go but up. As a result, I've decided to make my list of goals for 2010. *Clears throat*:

In 2010, I vow to:
- Raise money for Valentino Achak Deng's school in Marial Bai so that they can buy medical supplies for their clinic.
- Granted that I return to school in January, improve my medical school GPA.
- Not cry---ever.
- No alcohol, not this year.
- No sex. None.
- Try to embrace Zen Buddhism.
- Reduce my carbon foot print even more
- Be kind and nonjudgemental.
- Not have another nervous breakdown.
- Be a better friend.
- be as vegan as I can handle. boy howdy...
- the obligatory lose 10-15 lbs.
- show my appreciation for people more.
- No men unless I happen across exactly what I want. (Which ain't gonna happen!)

There will be more additions later. Until then, what are you going to change next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment